Armageddon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:51 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Academy Recruiting
Swordsman is back and ready for battle EmptyMon May 19, 2014 6:12 am by Pleiades

» iAmFlam3ezZ's test results
Swordsman is back and ready for battle EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:55 am by Blademaster

» GalacticDragon's test result
Swordsman is back and ready for battle EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:55 am by Blademaster

» <3 bubble berry <3 test Results
Swordsman is back and ready for battle EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:54 am by Blademaster

» XxGearzxX's Test Results.
Swordsman is back and ready for battle EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:53 am by Blademaster

» xrichie437 test resalts
Swordsman is back and ready for battle EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:53 am by Blademaster

» Rekon's Position

» TDI's Introduction
Swordsman is back and ready for battle EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:52 am by Blademaster

» ADA Main Shop
Swordsman is back and ready for battle EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:52 am by yugiohmania827

Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
Swordsman is back and ready for battle I_vote_lcapSwordsman is back and ready for battle I_voting_barSwordsman is back and ready for battle I_vote_rcap 
Blademaster
Swordsman is back and ready for battle I_vote_lcapSwordsman is back and ready for battle I_voting_barSwordsman is back and ready for battle I_vote_rcap 
yugiohmania827
Pleiades
The Dragon Incarnate
Soul
FlameSwordsman96
Tiger9866
Azaux
DestroGamaDX
Keywords
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Swordsman is back and ready for battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FlameSwordsman96

DP : 4

Swordsman is back and ready for battle Empty
PostSubject: Swordsman is back and ready for battle   Swordsman is back and ready for battle EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:16 am

I'M BACK ADA and this time im not fooling around it's time to get serious here to bring this academy back to the promise lands
Back to top Go down
yugiohmania827

DP : 16

PostSubject: Re: Swordsman is back and ready for battle   Swordsman is back and ready for battle EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:09 am

Good, this is the new one now get your flame sword ready because we need you in the fight to grow this academy.
Back to top Go down
FlameSwordsman96

DP : 4

PostSubject: Re: Swordsman is back and ready for battle   Swordsman is back and ready for battle EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:56 am

i always have my sword ready mania
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*

*Judgment Dragon*

DP : 15

PostSubject: Re: Swordsman is back and ready for battle   Swordsman is back and ready for battle EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:19 am

Welcome back bro. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swordsman is back and ready for battle   Swordsman is back and ready for battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Swordsman is back and ready for battle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armageddon Duel Academy :: Armageddon Duel Academy (ADA) :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: