Armageddon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:51 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Academy Recruiting
Dread The Dragon. EmptyMon May 19, 2014 6:12 am by Pleiades

» iAmFlam3ezZ's test results
Dread The Dragon. EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:55 am by Blademaster

» GalacticDragon's test result
Dread The Dragon. EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:55 am by Blademaster

» <3 bubble berry <3 test Results
Dread The Dragon. EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:54 am by Blademaster

» XxGearzxX's Test Results.
Dread The Dragon. EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:53 am by Blademaster

» xrichie437 test resalts

» Rekon's Position

» TDI's Introduction
Dread The Dragon. EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:52 am by Blademaster

» ADA Main Shop
Dread The Dragon. EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:52 am by yugiohmania827

Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
Dread The Dragon. I_vote_lcapDread The Dragon. I_voting_barDread The Dragon. I_vote_rcap 
Blademaster
Dread The Dragon. I_vote_lcapDread The Dragon. I_voting_barDread The Dragon. I_vote_rcap 
yugiohmania827
Pleiades
The Dragon Incarnate
Soul
FlameSwordsman96
Tiger9866
Azaux
DestroGamaDX
Keywords
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Dread The Dragon.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*Judgment Dragon*

*Judgment Dragon*

DP : 15

Dread The Dragon. Empty
PostSubject: Dread The Dragon.   Dread The Dragon. EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:07 am

You're walking through the main gates, taking in all of the beautiful surroundings. The main reception is coming up ahead past the beautiful trees. You look to the right and see a lake, the water is clear and you can see the fish swimming gracefully through it. You then take a look to the left and see the Judgment Dragon fountain. The water is shooting out of it's mouth and into the small stream that runs softly but quickly around the base. Then suddenly you hear the most heavenly noise you could possibly hear in your entire life, you quickly look to the beautiful clear blue sky in an attempt to see what could possibly have created such an enchanting noise and what you see could possibly be one of the most mesmerizing sights of all time. The Judgment Dragon. He plummets down towards the ground and just as you prepare for a loud collision from where the dragon would collide with the shiny marble pathway, you hear a soft thud and look up just in time to witness it land gracefully in front of you to greet you as you enter his wonderful academy. He speaks up, and in a gentle deep tone he says "I am Judgment Dragon. I will try my hardest to get on with all of you, and maybe even duel all of you. In the mean time, have fun and good luck with your test." He steps to one side and allows you to proceed in to the Main Reception. Your story has begun. Judgment Day will soon be upon you.
Back to top Go down

Dread The Dragon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armageddon Duel Academy :: Armageddon Duel Academy (ADA) :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: